Pomegranate Champagne Spritzer
Here’s a video that shows you how to make them:
½ cup water
1. Cut the pomegranate in half, and hit it over a bowl with a wooden spoon to release the seeds.
2. Squeeze half a lemon over the pomegranate seeds.
3. Pour a half cup of water over the seeds and lemon juice, and spoon the mixture into ice tray of choice.
4. Freeze the cubes for an hour or until solid.
5. In a glass, put one cube and then top with champagne.
6. Watch the drink transform while the ice cube melts.